U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
- American Safe Boating Campaign begins soon.
Less than two weeks until the “Wear It!” Free Resources will be available! On March 1, 2010 the North American Safe Boating Campaign will once again be offering Free Campaign Resources to help with your RBS promotion efforts. Visit their Resource Warehouse (www.BoatingOrders.com) to order resources including the 2010 campaign poster, stickers, and great educational brochures from our member organizations. Also be on the lookout in the next few weeks for the 2010 Campaign Press Kit. The Press Kit will be available online at www.SafeBoatingCampaign.com and will include helpful information like sample Press Releases, newly-released USCG Accident Statistics, and customizable PSAs to use to promote your National Safe Boating Week (May 22 – 28, 2010) efforts in your area!
[Posted: Feb 26, 2010. Source: William Griswold, BC-BLN]
From What’s New.
- North American Safe Boating Campaign-Facts U.S. Coast Guard’s 2010 statistics stated that approximately 88 percent...
- National Safe Boating Council Identifies States With Highest Number of Boating Accidents and Fatalities, Provides Tips for Safe Boating Maryland we are on this list! Choose to boat smart...
- Calvert Commissioner’s proclamation National Safe Boating Week By Connie Cosgrove (Prince Frederick, MD) On 15 May the...
- Daily Boater | Boating News: Top Ten Tips for Safe Boating Week The Ten Commandments Well, that might be a bit of...
- Coast Guard kicks off National Safe Boating Week in Philadelphia, New Jersey 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
Comments are closed.
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.