U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Never over load your vessel. Check your capacity plate for maximum allowed weight. Evaluate your free board as cargo and passengers board the vessel. Is the load equally distributed fore and aft, port and starboard. Above all use common sense and do not take senseless risks.
MARYLAND: Fatal boating accident in Harford Co. under investigation | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times
ABINGTON — Witnesses called Maryland Natural Resources Police on Thursday to report a boat, apparently with no one on board, going around in circles on Monks Creek at the Bush River in Harford County.
Read the ENTIRE story at DelMarVaNow.com:
- MARYLAND: NRP stresses boat safety over holiday weekend | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times In an effort to educate boaters and keep the boating...
- Officials aim to keep watercraft users safe | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times DEWEY BEACH — As summer thrill-seekers venture out on personal...
- Service set for man in bay sailing accident | The Daily Times | delmarvanow.com While he said survival depends on a number of factors,...
- BOATING ACCIDENT: Pittsville man dies in vessel mishap off Tangier | The Daily Times | delmarvanow.com White was navigating through the channel through Tangier Island without...
- MD BOATING: 2 missing in Chesapeake Bay in separate incidents | The Daily Times | delmarvanow.com KENT NARROWS — Natural Resources authorities continue to search for...
Comments are closed.
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.