U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
First, attract as much attention as possible as fast as you can. I never go on a boat without a life jacket, knife, flashlight and whistle. The life jacket is first and foremost. The light and the whistle are to attract attention.
- Paddle Board Riders Need Life Jacket and Whistle On Saturday, June 18, a Coast Guard Auxiliary safety patrol...
- What’s wrong with this painting? You guessed it. No life jacket, and probably no...
- Daily Boater | Boating News: Top Ten Tips for Safe Boating Week The Ten Commandments Well, that might be a bit of...
- Equip Yourself: Gear for Cold Weather Boating U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Public Affairs Date: October 13, 2011...
- News Media: Write about safety in your paddling articles. Kayaking and now paddle boarding have become very popular personal...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.