U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Date: June 25, 2012
Contact: Public Affairs Detachment Baltimore
Office: (410) 576-2541
Watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Baltimore received a call at approximately 2:45 p.m. from a person aboard the Speak Easy reporting three men were drifting away from the boat and needed assistance, and they were not able to operate the boat to retrieve them.
No injuries were reported.
Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard — Proud History. Powerful Future.
- Coast Guard aircrew rescues 2 near Hooper’s Island, Md. 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Coast Guard rescues boater in Tangier Sound near Crisfield, MD No injuries were reported.Date: Aug. 04, 2012 Contact: Public Affairs...
- Coast Guard medevacs boater near Tangier Island, Va. Date: July 14, 2012 Contact: Public Affairs Detachment Baltimore Office:...
- Coast Guard rescues overdue kayaker on Shell Island, Fla. Read the tips from the Coast Guard! Paddle hard but...
- UPDATE: Coast Guard ends search for boater near Kent Narrows, Md. 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.