U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Ten double kayaks and three single kayaks from Thompson Boat Center were on the Potomac when two double kayaks capsized due to wind and rough water.
Read the ENTIRE story here: Four Kayakers Rescued From Potomac River | NBC4 Washington.
- WJLA: 19 rescued after boat capsizes in Potomac beneath 14th St. bridge | WJLA.com WASHINGTON (AP) – D.C. police say 19 people have been...
- Body of man whose boat capsized is recovered; 1 other occupant rescued – The Washington Post Authorities say Burroughs and 54-year-old Nicholas Beall of Charlotte Hall...
- Natural Resources Police EXTEND UPPER POTOMAC RIVER ADVISORY Annapolis, Md. (May 20, 2011) – The Maryland Natural Resources...
- 2 Boaters Rescued From Susquehanna River – Havre de Grace, MD Patch Original article available at the Havre de Grace, MD Patch.Two...
- Coast Guard, others rescue 3 in Potomac River Fifth District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.