U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Harford County, Md. (July 17, 2012) – Maryland Natural Resource Police (NRP) Officers recovered the body of Kamhou Zairavong, 35, of Edgewood. Zairavong was boating on the Bush River with a friend on the evening of July 15 when he was whisked away by a current while swimming.
NRP units discovered the victim’s body today at 7:20 a.m. near where he was last seen swimming, in the vicinity of 2021 Park Beach Drive in Aberdeen. Zairavong’s body will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Baltimore for an autopsy.
NRP reminds citizens to wear life jackets when boating and swimming.
|July 17, 2012||
Contact: Sgt. Brian K. Albert
- Body of Missing Boater Recovered – Pasadena, MD Patch The Maryland Natural Resource Police (NRP) announced Thursday that they...
- Police recover body of missing Pasadena boater • Public Record (www.HometownAnnapolis.com – The Capital) PASADENA — The body of a 25-year-old Pasadena man missing...
- NRP Recovers Body of Missing Pennsylvania Boater Press release of 9/6/2012Gibson Island, Md. (September 6, 2012) ─The...
- Missing Baltimore County Man Found Dead in a Harford Creek – Aberdeen, MD Patch A 72-year-old man who had been reported missing in Baltimore...
- Body of Cecil County man found in Elk River – Baltimore Sun Searchers combing the Elk River for a drowned Cecil County...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.