U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Never over load your vessel. Check your capacity plate for maximum allowed weight. Evaluate your free board as cargo and passengers board the vessel. Is the load equally distributed fore and aft, port and starboard. Above all use common sense and do not take senseless risks.
Date: July 28, 2012
Contact: 5th District Public Affairs
Office: (757) 398-6272
PORTSMOUTH, Va. — Coast Guard units are responding Saturday to a vessel that sank 46 miles east of Ocean City, Md.
At approximately 11:00 a.m., the 38-foot vessel sank. The Coast Guard coordinated the pick-up of all nine people with two good Samaritan vessels in the area. Multiple people where showing signs of medical distress.
Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard — Proud History. Powerful Future.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 – Ocean City 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Coast Guard, good Samaritan rescue 3 off Ocean City, MD Good Samaritans rock! Are YOU ready to help a fellow...
- Capsized boat claims 1 life, 5 rescued near Ocean City, Md 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- A Maryland State Police helicopter located four lost kayakers as darkness quickly descended upon the Pocomoke River. | Ocean City Magic brings you news, entertainment, and Ocean City MD information On June 5, 2012 at approximately 8:20 p.m. SYSCOM, the...
- Coast Guard suspends search for overdue boaters along Eastern Shore PORTSMOUTH, Va. — The Coast Guard suspended its search for two...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.