U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
The Solomons Volunteer Rescue Squad & Fire Department regrets to announce the passing of Life Member Robert “Bob” Reeves. Mr. Reeves joined the department in 2003 at the age of 57 and has been an asset ever since. He retired from the Federal Government and found that he wanted to spend time helping the members of his community. He quickly became a driver of the utility trucks and the ambulances, as well as becoming a first responder.
Read the ENTIRE tribute at Passing of a brother volunteer Robert “Bob” Reeves – Calvert County Fire, Rescue, EMS.
- Coast Guard, Charles County Fire and Rescue respond, rescue 1 in Potomac River 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Salisbury Christens New Fire and Rescue Boat Salisbury, Md. (July 3, 2012)— Local officials and residents of...
- Three Separate Boating Incidents on Saturday Keep Fire and Rescue Busy – Greater Annapolis, MD Patch Three separate boating incidents on Saturday kept Anne Arundel County...
- Odor of Smoke in Calvert County Citizens and employees in certain areas of Calvert County walking...
- Don’t Miss P.R.A.D This Weekend Oct. 9-10 – Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary’s County News Celebrate the Patuxent River on Saturday, October 9 and Sunday,...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.