U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Anne Arundel County-(8-1-12) Maryland Natural Resource Police responded to a boat accident in Marley Creek at approximately 545pm on July 31, 2012. Four individuals were in a 1989 22 foot Avanti fiberglass boat when they struck something in the water. Bruce Stolins, the boats owner, was treated and released at Baltimore Washington Medical center. Christine Gardner, 37, was taken to R Crowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore her condition is unknown. Lisa Lipford, 46, was treated and released form Baltimore Washington medical center and Richard Hubbard, 39, refused treatment. The accident is still under investigation by Maryland Natural Resource Police.
- Post Now – Man missing in Potomac after accident One person remained missing in the Potomac River south of...
- MARYLAND: Fatal boating accident in Harford Co. under investigation | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times ABINGTON — Witnesses called Maryland Natural Resources Police on Thursday...
- Two Killed in Boating Accident: Boat Capsized in Chesapeake Bay – WPMT The men did have life preservers on as their boat...
- Accident Statistics Accident Statistics Every year, the U.S. Coast Guard compiles statistics...
- Coast Guard: Recreational boating accident deaths on the rise Washington CNN — Recreational boating accident deaths are on the...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.