U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
In the afternoon of Saturday, August 10th a serious storm caught this captain off guard pushing him into shallow water off Plum Point (the beach at Neeld Estate.) At risk was a three year old child, mom, and dad.
- SoMdNews.com: North Beach man drowns Thursday after falling off Jet Ski A North Beach man drowned Thursday after he hit a...
- Passing of a brother volunteer Robert “Bob” Reeves – Calvert County Fire, Rescue, EMS The condolences of the Drum Point Flotilla are extended to...
- Ninth fatality within 2 weeks provides stark reminder about boating and beach safety 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Myrtle Beach rescue illustrates importance of life jackets Make the choice to Wear It Maryland! The lifejacket will...
- Don’t Miss P.R.A.D This Weekend Oct. 9-10 – Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary’s County News Celebrate the Patuxent River on Saturday, October 9 and Sunday,...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.