U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Natural Resource Police responded to a boat accident in the Magothy River on Wednesday evening near Eagle Cove. Two vessels collided near the red and green channel markers. There were a total of 9 passengers between the two vessels. Multiple victims were transported to local hospitals. One individual was transported to R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Unit in Baltimore. USCG and Anne Arundel Fire and rescue assisted Natural Resource Police with the incident. The incident is under investigation by Natural Resource Police.
Press Release Contact: Sgt Brian K. Alber
- Two Boats Collide in the Magothy Gibson Island, Md. (August 23, 2012) ─ The Maryland Natural...
- Maryland State Police & Anne Arundel County Fire Perform Mid-Bay Medical Evacuation On Sunday morning June 12th, Maryland State Police Aviation Command...
- Coast Guard suspends search for man missing in Magothy River 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Oyster Recovery Partnership: ORP, Anne Arundel County Team Up on Shell Recycling On this America Recycles Day, the Oyster Recovery Partnership (ORP)...
- Boat crash injures two in southern Arundel About 5:55 p.m., rescue units from both Anne Arundel and...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.