U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Missing is Mayran Lisoboich, 23.
Lisoboich was last seen departing from Fisherman’s Beach in Swampscott at approximately 4 p.m. He was reported to be fishing in the area.
“He was reported to be in a blue kayak; no shirt, no lifejacket and red swim trunks,” said Lt. Garrett Meyer, the command duty officer at Sector Boston Command Center. “We’re out there looking for him.”
Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard — Proud History. Powerful Future.
- Coast Guard rescues overdue kayaker on Shell Island, Fla. Read the tips from the Coast Guard! Paddle hard but...
- Coast Guard medivacs kayaker near Ocracoke, N.C. Date: Oct 9, 2010 Contact: 5th District Public Affairs (757)...
- Kayaker located after search by Coast Guard, Carteret County Sheriff’s Office (NC) News Release Date: July 06, 2012 Contact: 5th District Public...
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing kayaker Fifth District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release...
- Coast Guard warns: warm weekend weather, water still deadly cold First District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.