U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
For Immediate Release
Contact: Sgt. Brian K. Albert
Thursday, August 30, 2012 (Late Post)
Natural Resources Police Blotter
Baltimore County – August 30, 2012- The Maryland Natural Resource Police recovered the body of Sherman Emmit Walden, 57, of Essex, MD during search operations in Frog Mortar Creek. Mr. Walden went missing during an outing with friends on August 28, 2012 in Frog Mortar Creek, a tributary of Middle River. NRP units along with units from Baltimore County searched the area the entire day on Wednesday with no results, the search was suspended on Tuesday and Wednesday due to darkness. The search resumed this morning at approximately 730am. Walden’s body was discovered at 1000am and will be sent to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Baltimore for an autopsy.
- NRP Recovers Body of Missing Pennsylvania Boater Press release of 9/6/2012Gibson Island, Md. (September 6, 2012) ─The...
- Body of Missing Boater in Harford County Recovered Harford County, Md. (July 17, 2012) – Maryland Natural Resource...
- Body of Cecil County man found in Elk River – Baltimore Sun Searchers combing the Elk River for a drowned Cecil County...
- Coast Guard recovers boater near Pasadena, Md. 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Body of Missing Boater Recovered – Pasadena, MD Patch The Maryland Natural Resource Police (NRP) announced Thursday that they...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.