U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Missing are Mike Bramlett, 51, and Donald Bramlett, 54.
“The decision to suspend a search is very difficult, but after an exhaustive search by air and surface crews over the last several days, the Coast Guard suspended our search for the missing boaters,” said Capt. John Little, the commander of Coast Guard Sector Hampton Roads in Portsmouth. “I cannot imagine the sadness felt by the family of these men, and my deepest sympathy goes out to them.”
The Coast Guard searched approximately 20,400 overlapping square miles during a 32-hour period, using Coast Guard crews aboard an HC-130 Hercules and a MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter from Air Station Elizabeth City, N.C., an MH-65 Dolphin helicopter from Air Station Atlantic City, N.J., and a 45-foot Response Boat – Medium from Station Little Creek in Virgina Beach.
- UPDATE: Coast Guard suspends search for 1 near Breezy Point, Md. Date: July 01, 2012 Contact: Public Affairs Detachment Baltimore Office:...
- UPDATE: Coast Guard suspends search for missing man in Pamlico Sound, NC Crew aboard the fishing vessel Island Girl located the Harvest...
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing boater near Selbyville, Del. 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- UPDATE: Coast Guard suspends search for 1 near Sandy Point, Md. 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Coast Guard suspends search for man missing in Elk River, Md. Date: August 15, 2010 Contact: Public Affairs Det. Baltimore (757)...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.