U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
Charles County, Maryland (10-14-12)- The Maryland Natural Resource Police are investigating a hunting accident in Calvert County. The accident occurred on the morning of October 13, 2012. NRP was notified of the accident in the afternoon on October 13th. The accident claimed the life of a LaPlata, MD man, Albert Attanacio Castro, 62 years old. Mr. Castro fell approximately 21 Feet while climbing into his lock on tree stand. The tree stand was locked on the tree with screw in steps on Mr. Castro’s property near Dentsville, MD. Mr. Castro was suffering from some medical issues which could have contributed to his death. His body has been sent to the Office of the Chief Medical examiner in Baltimore for an autopsy.
- Capsized boat claims 1 life, 5 rescued near Ocean City, Md 5th District Public Affairs U.S. Coast Guard News Release Date:...
- Marley Creek Boating Accident Injures Three Remember to watch your speed in unfamiliar areas. Assign lookouts...
- Lutherville Girl Dies in Boat Accident During School Trip to Australia – Lutherville-Timonium, MD Patch “The three friends were lying on a floating tube being...
- NRP investigateS fatal boat accident in harford county Havre De Grace, Md. (May 20, 2011) – The Maryland...
- MARYLAND: Fatal boating accident in Harford Co. under investigation | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times ABINGTON — Witnesses called Maryland Natural Resources Police on Thursday...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.