U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Department of Homeland Security
District 5SR Division 23 Flotilla 23-6 THE DRUM POINT FLOTILLA Calvert County'sVolunteer Lifesavers
- AUX National Home (N)
- AuxDirectory (N)
- What’s New (N)
- CGAUX Help Desk (N)
- Members Only Page (N)
- District 5SR AUX Home
- District 5SR AUX Public Affairs
- Division 23 Home
- Flotilla 23-6 wow (N)
- Public Boating Classes (N)
- My Online 29 (7029)
- Auxiliary Forms (N)
- My 7028
- My 7030
- My 7038 (VE)
- My 7039 (Workshop)
- My 7054 (ATON)
- Member Training
- Meeting Location
- Auxiliary Training Classroom
How do you think Maryland boaters behaved in 2012? Were they safer? Did they know the rules of the road? Were they more safety conscious than in 2011? We’d like to know what you think. Tell us what behaviors Maryland boaters need to change most. Weigh in on our non-scientific poll. What do Marylanders think about boating safety. Twenty nine have already taken the poll. (The poll is in the right-hand column of this page.)
Filing a float plan.
Lack of courtesy toward other boaters.
Rude or illegal PWC operation
What needs to be changed? Tell us by taking the poll or leaving a comment to this post.
- Poll: The behaviors Maryland boaters need to change most. Take our not-so-scientific poll and answer the question, “The behaviors...
- Take a Boating Safety Course in 2013 Be safe on the water. Wear your life jacket.Are you...
- Maryland Boating Deaths in 2011: Twenty Five ...
- Hazard: Watch Your Wake This video was taken by a resident that lives on...
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources – Boating ***NOTICE TO BOATERS*** EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Division 23 Chesapeake Chatter is available at the Division 23 website.
The Blinker Newsletter is available at the Fabulous 5th Southern Website.
The weekly CGUAX Newsletter is available at SITREP.
THE RBS Department's newsletter WAVES - Watercraft and Vessel Safety is available at the RBS website.
The CGAUXA eBeacon Magazine.
NOTICE/DISCLAIMER Links to non-Coast Guard entities are not under the control of the United States Coast Guard or the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and are provided for the convenience of our customers. They do not, in any way, constitute an endorsement of the linked pages or any commercial or private issues or products presented there. We cannot make any warranty or representation concerning the content of these sites, or secondary sites from the pages to which they link.